South Africa Bucket List
I’ve compiled my ultimate to-d0 list while in South Africa. The goal? Challenge myself to get out of my comfort zone and have make some amazing memories.
Make it to the top of Table Mountain See a penguin in Cape Town Tour a vineyard in Cape Town’s wine country
- Visit Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe
- Travel to Thailand
- See the Big Five in Kruger National Park (saw 3 of the five!) (saw four of the five! 3.10.14)
- Learn to say 10 phrases in Afrikaans – Still working on this, but I have learned a few and luckily Afrikaans people are quite patient with me. Here are the phrases I’ve learned so far: (1.Dankie *thank you*, 2.)plesier *you’re welcome*, 3.)ek is lief vir jou *I love you* 4.)nee danke *no thank you*
- Visit 20 different golf courses (8 as of 3.29.14)
- Travel to Durban and
dip my toes in the Indian Ocean(3.15.14 in Cape Town!)
- Watch the sunset over Sun City
- Feed a giraffe!